- Good stabilized and tested subgrade, sub-base and base-course before pavement placement.
- Expose subgrade, sub-base and base-course to 60 days vehicular movement and continuous sheep-foot rolling before pavement placement.
- Introduction of reinforced concrete road pavement in most roads carriageway and shoulders.
- Continuous maintenance of all roads under construction throughout the life of the project under contract.
- Effective design of road infrastructure anchored on detailed report of environmental site conditions and geotechnical report.
- Community relations in Terms of keeping roads Motorable under the period of the contract.
– David Umahi